BR Affinity Groups
Thursday, April 27, 2023, 5:00 p.m. to Friday, April 28, 2023, 2:00 p.m.
Our affinity groups are critical to creating an inclusive work culture. These are our internal communities where attorneys and professionals have opportunities to connect, collaborate, create, and cultivate.
They are hubs of new ideas, shared experiences, cultures, and backgrounds. In these communities, we provide mentorship, sponsorship, professional development, client relationship building, networking, volunteering, and charitable giving opportunities, while supporting related challenges. These groups also work in alignment with the firm to advance the firm’s strategic goals and provide firm leadership with insights into the needs and challenges of these communities. These communities are open to allies to forge bonds, learn, and grow.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Committee members are active participants in and sponsors of each affinity group, offering attorneys and professionals in these communities the opportunity to be vehicles for our diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy, to build and strengthen relationships across all of our offices, and deepen our networks with clients.
We have eight firmwide affinity groups:
- BR Parents, for colleagues who are working parents and caregivers
- BR Pride, for our LGBTQ+ colleagues
- BR United, our multicultural affinity group
- BR Asian, a sub-group for our Asian, Pacific Islander, and Asian American colleagues
- BR Black, a sub-group for our Black and African American colleagues
- BR Latinx, a sub-group for our Hispanic and Latinx colleagues
- BR MENA, a sub-group for our Middle Eastern and North African colleagues
- BR Women, for our women colleagues
We would be delighted to provide more information about our affinity groups and our diversity, equity, and inclusion activities. If you would like further information, please contact Krystal Studavent Ramsey at email@example.com. We also invite you to join our diversity, equity, and inclusion mailing list by clicking here.